Las Venturas Cops And Robbers® LVCNR By wAdErA, Milo

Welcome To The One And Only Las Venturas Cops And Robbers® LVCNR By wAdErA, Milo


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:21 pm

wAdErA

avatar
Admin
Reply my Post Ay time About any Unfair

View user profile http://lvcnr.forumur.net

2 if u r owner then wht im!!!!!!!!! on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:43 pm

[H]aris wrote:Reply my Post Any time About any Unfair
i have done wht i can to increase our server repotaion and maked ur server poppular as much as i can and u know that the first player joined to ur server was my freind ghaffar ,uzair,razzaq,larib. etc and u saying ur self a owner !
just for what u have buyed port and donated some money for this
i also will donate to ur server as i said (being a owner)... and still u thing tat ur some thing special !!! huh ?
THATS NOT FAIR !!!
i know that remove me from sub user but remember that in making of other previous server i helped u like my brother not like cousin ! as u did for my server of call of duty MW
soo sad that ur glad on ur owner ship whereas, im also owner so i can also post such thing that im owner contact me but i will not....
dont expose ur self haris ,just notice people wht they r doing...(speciate them !)
if u want to remove me from adminship and owner ship then remove me i will also dont ! copporate to u!
NOW REMOVE THIS TOPIC AFTER READING....
#feeling as a broken heart Evil or Very Mad
KEEP BLESSED !!

View user profile

3 Re: Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:01 pm

wAdErA

avatar
Admin
LOL?
r u mentally retart or something else,
I maked The server U know the fuck how to script?
u know how to manage it?
u Also Dont know how Much I pay for my server !!
Dont Talk Bullshits here or i Delete Them!
Understand

View user profile http://lvcnr.forumur.net

4 Re: Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:03 pm

[H]aris wrote:LOL?
r u mentally retart or something else,
I maked The server U know the fuck how to script?
u know how to manage it?
u Also Dont know how Much I pay for my server !!
Dont Talk Bullshits here or i Delete Them!
Understand
ok thanks no nned of admin sts ,, enjoy bitch !

View user profile

5 Re: Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:04 pm

owner_ZARRAR wrote:
[H]aris wrote:LOL?
r u mentally retart or something else,
I maked The server U know the fuck how to script?
u know how to manage it?
u Also Dont know how Much I pay for my server !!
Dont Talk Bullshits here or i Delete Them!
Understand
ok thanks no nned of admin sts ,, enjoy bitch !
.!.

View user profile

6 Re: Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:08 pm

wAdErA

avatar
Admin
If u Dont Want I can Demote Easily!!
U really a mental retard!
I said HEY!! Im OFFICIAL OWNER OF thE SERVEr "OFFICIAL"!!!
And This Topic were posted When u were not registerd if u dont want admin status so!
i can demote U

View user profile http://lvcnr.forumur.net

7 Re: Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:12 pm

[H]aris wrote:If u Dont Want I can Demote Easily!!
U really a mental retard!
I said HEY!! Im OFFICIAL OWNER OF thE SERVEr "OFFICIAL"!!!
And This Topic were posted When u were not registerd if u dont want admin status so!
i can demote U
ok as u want Smile bleady jelousing person!, dont be jelous or proud upon u man, shit reacting smart huuh ?

View user profile

8 Re: Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:15 pm

[H]aris wrote:LOL?
r u mentally retart or something else,
I maked The server U know the fuck how to script?
u know how to manage it?
u Also Dont know how Much I pay for my server !!
Dont Talk Bullshits here or i Delete Them!
Understand
hey u idiot listen i was also about to donate as much as u said and i was saving my money for it but now u get my dick and fk off
im also not greedy for admin/owner sts..fking shit !

View user profile

9 Re: Hy!! Im Official Owner Of The Server on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:23 pm

haris thakyou for copporating with me to maintain your server but now i not want to help u anymore as ur acts upon this fken owner ship.. GOOD BYE ! AND KEEP ENJOYING .. Smile
> one last thing that u can disable my account so i will never try to come this SERVER ! (enough is enough)..
keep blessed ! Smile king
THANKYOU..!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum